ActiveX2AIR License Agreement
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Eugene Shoustrov for the included XTRA (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Eugene Shoustrov and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Version (using your personal registration number) or an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use the SOFTWARE on any single computer.
2. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
3. Distribute an unlimited number of copies of the Xtra with your final runtimes provided that the source code is protected and your serial number is not accessible to any 3rd party.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE with an accessible serial number.
2. Sublicense, rent or lease your license
3. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it, or make any attempt to bypass, unlock, or disable any protective or initialization system on the SOFTWARE.
4. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE for use in other software.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". Eugene Shoustrov disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using this SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
Eugene Shoustrov assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this SOFTWARE, even if Eugene Shoustrov has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This license is effective from your date of purchase and shall remain in force until terminated. You may terminate the license and this agreement at any time by destroying the SOFTWARE and its documentation, together with all copies in any form.
The Company and/or our Licensors hold valid copyright in the Software. Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver of any rights under U.S. Copyright law or any other federal or state law.
BY USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY AND SUPERCEDES ALL PROPOSALS OR PRIOR ENDORSEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY OR ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.
All trademarked names mentioned in this document and product are used for editorial purposes only, with no intention of infringing upon the trademarks.